SEARCH VILLAS HERE (most villas are Saturday arrival & departure - prices quoted in EUROS)
How To Book Your Ibiza Villa
Book The Ibiza Villa You Want - Before Someone Else Does !
Here is our step by step guide to booking your villa.
Our aim is to make this process as simple and as easy as possible.
Most villas can be confirmed immediately and the availability on
our website is kept up to date
Trust Unique Ibiza Villas
Booking your villa with Unique Ibiza Villas means you are dealing with a professional, reputable & reliable company. In addition to the independent customer reviews, here is a link to why booking your villa with Unique Ibiza Villas means you can book with total confidence and trust in us to ensure the booking process and service delivery in Ibiza will meet your standards ad requirements
How to book your Ibiza villa
1. You can search the villas that are currently available to rent for your dates via our website (go to the search box on the left hand side or use the main search box on the home page)
Some villas are available for short stays of 4 nights or more
but NOT normally in peak season (July and August)
Most villas in peak season require a Saturday arrival but some villas have a FLEXIBLE arrival day & duration so you can book, for example an 11 night stay arriving on a Wednesday
2. Find the villa you want and send us a booking request via the
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0203 472 1085 (+44203 472 1085 if calling from outside the UK)
3. We will then re-confirm availability (just in case in the
unlikely event that the villa has just been booked by someone else)
and the price.
The only additional cost will be the "Tourist Tax" which applies to all adults (16 years and over) staying in the villa. This amount is currently €2.20 per adult per night, and reducing to €1.10 after 9 nights
4. We then ask you for the following information so that we can hold the villa for you for 48 hours and send you a rental contract:
Arrival Flight date:
Departure Flight date:
Car rental company (please note car hire is essential for most villas):
Total People in the villa:
(cot or high chair required ?). additional charges may apply
Main Contact Name:
main Contact Date of Birth:
Main Contact Number when in Ibiza:
Main Contact Passport or ID number:
Main Contact Home address and postcode:
5. We will send you the rental contract together with details of how to pay the deposit which is normally 30% (a very small number of villas require a 50% deposit)
6. Once the deposit has been received we will confirm payment, and then the villa is confirmed for you. We will send you a reminder regarding the balance payment which is due normally no later than 42 days before arrival
Payments are made in Euros
Currency conversion provided is for indication purposes. If you are not paying in Euros then the exchange rate used will depend on your bank/ credit card provider at the time of the transaction for the deposit & balance payments
There are no additional charges for paying with a credit card or debit card. Sorry but American Express can not be accepted
The rental contract will include the terms & conditions that
relate to your booking.
You can read these terms & conditions here