Why Book With Unique Ibiza Villas
No Hidden Costs
NO HIDDEN EXTRAS - NO BOOKING FEE OR CLEANING FEE
INSTANT BOOKING ON MOST VILLAS
Trust & Convenience
PAY BY CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD OR BANK TRANSFER
30% DEPOSIT, BALANCE PAID 31 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL ON MOST VILLAS
Talk To Us
CONTACT US TODAY
FULL FRIDGE, CHEF, TRANSPORT, BOAT RENTAL & MORE
Thank you for your email, we will be back in touch as soon as possible
Unque Ibiza Villas
Sign up to latest news from Unique Ibiza Villas
Thank you for subscribing. Your subscription has been confirmed. You've been added to our list and you will recieve our newsletter, but we promise we only send a few emails every year so we won't bombard you !
Why You Can Trust Unique Ibiza Villas
All You Need To Know About Unique Ibiza Villas
Unique Ibiza Villas is a trading name of Unique Ibiza Limited, registered in the UK - Company registration number 07894858
The registered address is:
Unique Ibiza Limited
152-160 City Road
Our opening hours
Our office is open Monday To Friday 10am to 6pm (In January & February our office is open 7 days a week) and we aim to respond to your email within 60 minutes during office hours, but we also check our emails reguarly in the evenings and at weekends so we will respond to you as soon as we can.
To book a villa just complete the "request to book" on the relevant villa page & we will get the villa held for you and advise the next steps to confirm the booking. Our website shows the latest availability so you can search the available villas for your dates 24/7
You can call us on 0203 472 1085 (+44203 472 1085 from outside the UK)
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime and we aim to respond within 1 hour during office hours
Our aim is to offer you an amazing and hassle free experience in
Ibiza. You can read here the comments previous customers have made
about our staff, our team in Ibiza and the villas we
offer: view customer reviews
Why Book with Unique Ibiza Villas
- We are a UK registered company. Our company (Unique Ibiza Limited) is registered, company number 07894858, and registered at Companies House (www.companieshouse.gov.uk)
- We are a reputable, professional & reliable Ibiza villa booking agency. (Read our recommendations about how to book your villa safely)
- We can be contacted 7 days a week (our office is open Monday to Friday by we will respond to emails at the weekend)
- We accept all major credit cards
- Search all available villas online via our website www.uniqueibizavillas.co.uk
- You pay a 30% deposit to confirm your villa
- We will send you a full contract before you need to make any payment
- We have over 140 villas
- We cover all price ranges from budget to indulgent luxury
- We offer a Best Price Guarantee - you won't find the same villa for less
- All prices include local tax and service charges - there are no additional cleaning fees or extra charges
- We can confirm availability immediately on most villas
- All villas are officially registered with the local tourism authority and meet our own strict guidelines in terms of quality and safety
- We have personally visited nearly every villa we feature
- We only feature villas we have access to
- We offer a range of additional services and a concierge service for when you are in Ibiza:
- This includes supermarket delivery service, chef, car hire, boat rental, child care & VIP club tickets.
- 24/7 transportation all over the island - we'll pick you up from your villa and drop you back home again
Sorry but we don't rent villas to all male or female groups and the minimum age is 25 (some villas have a minimum age of 30). Our business specialises is Ibiza villas for families and grownups.
We act as the UK agent for Eco Ibiza who have been operating in Ibiza for over 20 years and are very experiences in providing a wide range of quality villas; Therefore, we are confident we can find you the right villa in Ibiza for your family and friends - we appreciate that this is a really important decision to get right. It is also important to know you are booking with a Company that not only has many years' experience and has access to the best villas on the island, but also a Company with a reputation for service and quality. We also work with selected other professional Ibiza based villa partners to ensure we offer the range & quality of villa you are looking for
Please vist our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) page for more info
Meet The Team
There is no place quite like Ibiza. Like many people I fell in love with Ibiza the first moment I stepped foot on the island in 2002 when I was still, just about, a teenager - but I really got to understand the diversity & beauty of Ibiza when I stayed in an agrotourism hotel in the north. In fact this trip was the catalyst that launched this business. Even after all these years there is always a new corner of the White Isle to discover, often when visiting a new villa or hotel. And of course there is always somewhere I may have forgotten about and can re-discover.
Every year is different, with new restaurants, beach clubs and club nights, that each summer season starts off fresh and there is always an air of excitement. The island is in a constant state of change from week to week, month to month, season to season and from year to year
I have over 30 years' experience in the travel industry having worked for companies including Thomas Cook, First Choice, Hertz & Virgin Holidays. We appreciate how important your villa holiday is to you which is why we check every villa we feature and only include the villas that we feel offer the right setting & quality.
Ibiza is an amazing destination that each summer has an amazing ability of evolving without losing the core essence that has made the White Isle such a popular holiday destination for decades. We all change as we get older & Ibiza always seems to cater for different types of people whether you are coming to the island for the first time or you are a regular visitor
If you will allow me to offer some advice, then it would be: Please choose your villa rental partner carefully. We tell you things that other villa rental companies may not. Please read our information about how to book you villa safely. If you are coming to Ibiza for the first time then just remember that there is rarely a dress code, you just need to relax and you will fit right in.
I often get asked by friends and family about favourite beaches, the truth is that it is a difficult question to answer as each beach has a different vibe.
Ibiza is a true gastronomic destination, an island full of very talented chefs. There are some expensive restaurants but still many smaller more local eateries that are very affordable. If you love your food, then you'll love Ibiza.
There is a different corner of Ibiza for every mood and every situation to relaxing by yourself to being in one of the biggest parties of the summer. The winter season is getting shorter and many restaurants are open all year round. Average temperatures are pleasant and so are a great time for exploring the beautiful countryside on foot or by bike. email@example.com
If you have a question about us, or working with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us