SEARCH VILLAS HERE (most villas are Saturday arrival & departure - prices quoted in EUROS)
COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS IN IBIZA
Updated 29th October 2020
Spain's borders are currently open
Communication from Spain's Health Ministry
With effect from 23rd November 2020 passengers arriving in Spain will be asked to show evidence of a negative PCR swab test (negative COVID-19 test result).
The test must be completed within 72 houts of arrival in to
The documentation confirming your negative test status should be the original document, either physical or electronic version and written in either Spanish or English
This applies to anyone from 6 years of age and above.
Passengers may also be subject to additional health checks on arrival, such as temperature checks or a visual inspection for Covid symptoms.
On 27th July 2020 The UK Government advised against all "non-essential" travel to Spain and a 14 day quarantine for anyone returning to the UK from Spain
As we understand it the UK Government advice is that - advice - and that there is nothing to stop you travelling if you wish to, however it is likely that your travel insurance is not valid so we recommend checking with your insurance provider regarding any impact to your policy.
If you do not live in the UK then please check with your respective Government advice and guidance
In October the Balearic Government (so including Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera) issued a curfew between the hours of 22:00 to 06:00
Current rules when in Ibiza
- UK tourists will NOT need to quarantine on arrival in Ibiza
- Most restaurants, bars and shops are already open
- You will need to make reservations for restaurants in advance of your arrival
- The current social distancing requirements are to keep 1.5m distance at all times and must be observed at all times
- Face masks are obligatory on public transport and in public spaces where it is not possible to maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres
Please ensure you bring sufficient face masks for your trip as they may be in short supply on the island
The number of COVID-19 cases in Ibiza has been very low and not comparable to levels experienced in Madrid & Barcelona
For customers from outside the UK please check with the relevant authorities regarding any travel restrictions that may apply to you
ON ARRIVAL IN IBIZA
The following information has been provided by Spain travel health website - https://www.spth.gob.es/
Testing/screening on arrival
On arrival, travellers entering Spain from the UK will not be required to self-isolate.
However, you will be subject to the following three requirements:
- Provide the Spanish Ministry of Health with contact information and any history of exposure to COVID-19, 48 hours prior to travel. You can do this on the Spain Travel Health website or downloadable app. It is mandatory for all passengers travelling to Spain to fill out and sign the online form associated with your trip, regardless of your nationality or residency status. On completion, you will be issued a personal and non-transferable QR code which you must show (electronically or hardcopy) at airport health controls on arrival
- Temperature check
- Undergo a visual health assessment
Anyone who presents symptoms or fails one of the above requirements will be seen by a health professional.
Cleanliness and your health is of paramount importance to everyone in Ibiza from the Government to the cleaning teams
We will continue to offer the Supermarket Delivery Service so you can avoid the supermarket by pre-ordering items to be delivered to the villa in time for your arrival
We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 in Ibiza and the UK Government travel advice which we are mindful could change at any time, so we will update further with any changes from the UK and / or Spanish Government
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions - email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can
We will update further as soon as we can but in the meantime we will try and answer any questions you may have. We can be contacted via email: email@example.com and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can