For travel restrictions from your country of residence please check the relevant Government websites

From 26th June 2021 a face mask is no longer required when outdoors in Ibiza/Spain
Restrictions still apply when indoors in public areas   

For UK residents Spain is currently "amber" 

Amber = test on departure & arrival back to UK & 10 days self isolation which can be reduced to 5 days self isolation if you pay for a private test after 5 days of self isolation and the test is negative

The UK Govt "traffic light" system of Green / Amber / Red is due to be reviewed every 3 weeks

International leisure travel from England no longer illegal from 17 May 2021 but strict border control measures will remain in place

The Spanish Govt has advised that from 7th June 2021 that travellers from the UK no longer need to present evidence of a negative test for Covid-19 or a vaccination certification when travelling to Spain.

It is still mandatory for all travellers from the UK entering Spain, including children of all ages, to fill in a Health Control Form

Testing & self isolation requirements for UK residents
The UK Govt requires you to produce evidence of a negative PCR when you arrive at UK border control for your outbound flight/journey and complete the online passenger locator form
A PCR test in Ibiza should cost approx €125. There are providers that will come to your villa for approx €150 per test per person
Once back in the UK the UK Govt requires you to self isolate for 10 days and have a further PCR test after 2 days and again after 8 days
You can take a private test after 5 days to reduce your period of self isolation to 5 days

Travel Insurance
There are providers who will provide cover for "amber" destinations
For example Staysure


NON UK customers

Specific entry restrictions and testing requirements may be in place depending on the country you are travelling from.

Outside the European Union and the Schengen free-travel area some restrictions on travellers remain in place. Please refer to the Spanish Embassy in the country you are resident in for further advice.

Please check with the Government of the country you reside in for any travel restrictions that are in place

For more information for IK residents you can click this link to visit the UK Government Foreign Commonwealth and development office website: 

Updated 18.06.2021